Welcome to presspitch.io!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of presspitch’s Website, located at https:presspitch.io.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use presspitch.io if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, presspitch and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on presspitch.io. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from presspitch.io for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from presspitch.io
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from presspitch.io
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from presspitch.io
- Redistribute content from presspitch.io
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. presspitch does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of presspitch, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, presspitch shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
presspitch reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant presspitch a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of presspitch; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to presspitch. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of presspitch’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
If you believe any materials accessible on or from presspitch’s websites infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access to them) by submitting written notification to our copyright agent designated below. In accordance with the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) (“DMCA”), the written notice (the “DMCA Notice”) must include substantially the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material;
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number, and, if available, email address);
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate; and
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the presspitch from and against any claims, actions or demands, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising or resulting from your breach of this Agreement or your access to, use or misuse of the Content or Web Site. The Company shall provide notice to you of any such claim, suit, or proceeding. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter which is subject to indemnification under this section. In such case, you agree to cooperate with any reasonable requests assisting the Company’s defense of such matter.
Termination of the Agreement.
The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to restrict, suspend, or terminate this Agreement and your access to all or any part of the Web Site or the Content at any time and for any reason without prior notice or liability. The Company reserves the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of the Web Site or the Content at any time without prior notice or liability.
How PressPitch Works
There are two sections in the app:
1) Questions: In this section, questions are posted in the app and you can respond to them within the dashboard. The communication through this section stays in the platform and you can track your submissions in the sent folder. You are allowed to create multiple signatures to represent different clients or profiles.
2) Exclusive: This section contains a curated list of journo requests from different social media platforms, like X, and Linkedin as well as direct submissions by the journalist on our platform by using Journo Request Form. It’s a convenient way for journalists who want to receive responses directly to their inboxes without signing up for PressPitch.
Once you decide to respond to a query, either by responding through Questions or clicking on the Respond Button to view email ID, one answer credit will be consumed.
It prevents spam, irrelevant or mass pitches to journalists and allows our users to optimize their cost against pitches, resulting in only high-quality responses reaching journalists.
Fees and Payment
In consideration of the Service, you will pay us all fees due according to the prices and terms listed on the Site.
All charges must be paid according to the current prices applicable to the Service.
We expressly reserve the right to change or modify our prices and fees at any time, and such changes or modifications shall be posted online at this Site and effective immediately without need for further notice to you. Changes or modifications in prices and fees shall be effective when the Service in question comes up for renewal.
We may, at our sole option, extend payment terms to you. Should we extend payment terms, you agree that your obligation to pay us for the Service ordered begins on the date of purchase and does not end until paid in full, even if the Service is unused, abandoned, suspended, terminated or transferred prior to such time.
At presspitch.io, we strive to provide the best experience to our users. We offer a pay-as-you-go model, where users can purchase answers to pitch queries posted by journalists. We provide 10 free pitches as a trial for every user, and after that, we charge $1 per submitted answer or revealing email through the respond via mail button. Once a user purchases answers, they will never expire until used to pitch queries. However, in some special cases, we offer a refund based on unused answers.
We offer a 15-day refund policy, based on unused answers. If you have purchased answers from us and used some of them, you can only claim a refund for the remaining unused answers within 15 days of the purchase date. After 15 days, no refund claims will be processed, and users must agree to this refund policy.
How to Request a Refund
To request a refund, please send an email to email@example.com with your account information and the number of unused answers you wish to be refunded. Our support team will process your request within 7 business days.
The refund amount will be based on the number of unused answers. We will deduct the cost of used answers and any transaction fees from the refund amount.
We do not offer refunds for any used answers. We also do not offer refunds for any purchases made outside of our website or any purchases made with promo codes or discount offers.
If you have any questions or concerns about our refund policy, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Intellectual Property and Unauthorized Use
The content and materials on PressPitch.io, including its trademarks, logos, and other proprietary information, are owned by PressPitch.io or its licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws. You agree not to copy, modify, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, license, or create derivative works from any content or materials on PressPitch.io without prior written consent from PressPitch.io.
You also agree not to hack or attempt to hack PressPitch.io or its servers or systems or use any automated means to access or scrape the platform’s data. Any unauthorized use of the platform is a violation of these terms and conditions and may result in legal action.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.