Politics, economics, crises, terrorism – these are some of the serious topics that journalists cover every day.
But that doesn’t mean we can’t have a little fun with them!
So here, we’ve compiled some funny jokes on journalists that will surely bring a smile to your face.
So, sit back, relax, and enjoy these light-hearted jokes on journalists.
One Line Jokes On Journalists
- What do you call a journalist without a deadline? Unemployed!
- What’s a journalist’s favorite exercise? The “press” up!
- What’s a journalist’s favorite type of music? Press “release”!
- Why did the journalist take up astronomy? Because they wanted to write about the “stellar” events.
- How do you make a journalist stop talking? Give them a deadline!
- How do you find a journalist at a party? Don’t worry; they’ll find you and start asking questions.
- Why did the journalist bring a broom to the office? To sweep up the “lead” stories.
- Why did the journalist break up with their editor? They just couldn’t find the right “angle” for the relationship.
- How do journalists prepare for a big interview? They “press” their clothes.
- Why did the journalist become a gardener? Because they heard it was a good way to “dig up” dirt.
- How do journalists greet each other? “Have you heard any ‘breaking news’ today?”
- Why do journalists make terrible detectives? They always jump to conclusions!
- How does a journalist decorate their home? With “headline” art, of course!
- Why did the journalist bring a ladder to the newsroom? Because they heard the stories were always “higher” up.
- Why did the journalist start a gardening column? Because they wanted to cover “groundbreaking” news.
- Why did the journalist bring a camera to the bakery? To capture the “pan-ful” pastries.
- How do journalists settle disagreements? They have a “press” conference.
- What did the journalist say to the detective during an interview? “I’m just here to ‘report’ the facts.”
- What’s a journalist’s favorite game show? “Who Wants to Be a Million-Word-aire?”
- Why did the journalist always carry a first-aid kit? In case they stumbled upon a “breaking news” story.
- How do journalists organize their bookshelves? They use the “inverted pyramid” method.
- Why do journalists make terrible comedians? Because they can never resist the urge to fact-check the punchlines.
- How do journalists take their coffee? With a “lead” and two “sources.”
- Why did the journalist start a seafood column? Because they wanted to dive into “fishy” stories.
- How do journalists make decisions? They flip a “news coin.”
- Why did the journalist start a cooking show? Because they wanted to be the “hot topic.”
- What’s a journalist’s favorite holiday? “Deadline Day.”
- Why did the journalist bring a compass to the zoo? To find the “bear”-ing on the story.
- How do journalists apologize? They issue a “retraction.
- Why did the journalist bring a magnifying glass to the library? To find the “fine print.”